For this project to be a success we need input from people with a diversity of backgrounds. Please consider working with us!
If you cannot make it to in-person events or commit to a more formal role, we encourage you to:
- Subscribe to our email list (look for the subscribe link on the right!)
- Follow @Des4Div on Twitter
- Submit suggestions for case studies, projects or articles we should know about
- Comment on open documents or surveys (announced through Twitter and the email list)
People in these roles each contribute or have contributed to the project in individual and important ways.
In the Classroom
We are also looking for partners to test the Toolkit, once developed, in the classroom. Please contact us if you are interested in using the Toolkit in your classroom.
- The entire grant team: DesignforDiversity[at]northeastern.edu
- Co-PI Julia Flanders: j.flanders[at]northeastern.edu
- Co-PI Amanda Rust: a.rust[at]northeastern.edu